Amazilia Aerospace is an engineering company seeking passionate engineers to join our growing team. Like us, you should be driven by passion, possess problem-solving competence, and strive to further enhancing a broad set of technical skills in a complex and challenging environment. We believe in a flat hierarchy and encourage direct communication to enhance efficiency.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with an exciting, diverse and challenging environment in a young and international team. As a part of this motivated team you can work with a high degree of flexibility and independence, take over responsibilities, and help to shape the future of the company.
- Be part of a professional team who aims to shape the future of automated aviation
- Work in an attractive office location in the heart of Munich, with good public transport connections (only two stops away from Munich Central Station)
- Enjoy our benefits such as team events, free beverages and lunch vouchers for all team members
How to apply?
Join us on our mission and apply now: Please check our job portal for available positions and apply online. Feel free to send us an unsolicited application if there is no suitable position at the moment.
We will get back to you shortly and start the interview process:
- Phone/video interview: 30-45 minutes to answer your and our first questions
- Personal or video interview: visit our office, meet the team and discuss your future role in more detail
Please see our job portal or below for all job openings.
|Job title||Career level||Location|
|C++ Developer for Aerospace Projects (m/f/x)||Entry||Munich|
|Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/x)||Experienced||Munich|
|Project Manager Aerospace (m/f/x)||Experienced||Munich|
|Working Student for Electronics Development in Aviation Applications (m/f/x)||Students||Munich|
|Internship Flight Control - unmanned VTOL aircraft (m/f/x)||Students||Munich|
|Working Student for Flight Control - unmanned VTOL aircraft (m/f/x)||Students||Munich|
|Unsolicited Application (m/f/x)||Students, Entry, Experienced||Munich|
You did not find the right position? Please feel free to send us an unsolicited application.
Do you have questions?
If you have any questions please contact Theresa Eitel (Human Resources):