Amazilia Aerospace is an engineering company seeking passionate engineers to join our growing team. Like us, you should be driven by passion, possess problem-solving competence, and strive to further enhancing a broad set of technical skills in a complex and challenging environment. We believe in a flat hierarchy and encourage direct communication to enhance efficiency.
We offer a competitive compensation package along with an exciting, diverse and challenging environment in a young and international team. As a part of this motivated team you can work with a high degree of flexibility and independence, take over responsibilities, and help to shape the future of the company.
- Be part of a professional team who aims to shape the future of automated aviation
- Work in an attractive office location in the heart of Munich, with good public transport connections (only two stops away from Munich Central Station)
- Enjoy our benefits such as team events, free beverages and lunch vouchers for all team members
How to apply?
- Phone interview: 20-30 minutes to answer your and our first questions
- Personal interview: visit our office, meet the team and discuss your future role in more detail
|Job title||Career level||Location|
|Senior Embedded Software Engineer (m/w/d)||Experienced||Munich|
|Internship/ Working Student (m/w/d)||Students||Munich|
Do you have questions?
If you have any questions please contact Theresa Eitel (Human Resources):